My C: Drive

Brings Innovation to Light

  • Welcome Message

    Hi guys, We decided to write this blog to bring about information about the new outbreak in gadgets and software. We don't promise you that, we would be the first to write on that subject, but if we do, that would be the best. Hope you all find this blog interesting.

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS : : Lucid Lynx

Posted by Saran Kumar Krishnan On 11:49 AM 0 Responses


This will be the most exciting release of the ubuntu community. Yea the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx. As the name suggest it’s lucid in all forms. The designs are awesome, particularly the logo awestruck me. The whole community will get a transformation. The sleekest design, light weight process. Oh my goodness. I don’t know where it is heading. The logo font is sharp and has excellent cut on the glyphs. The splash screen and tool tip has been modified. It’s really commendable that many designers come forward to help this open source project. And I am not hesitant to say, that, ubuntu 7.04 was the one which opened my eyes to open source. It educated me; every proprietor software has an alternative. Even the forum will get a revamped design just to show the induction of the 10.04 Lucid Lynx.

It has adopted a theme called “light”, which denotes warmth and sense, also which uses the resources efficiently. At least we can be satisfied we aren’t pirates in any aspect of our living

It’s highly tempting guys. I just want to install and work with it. Ubuntu release it soon!!

Categories:

0 Response for the "Ubuntu 10.04 LTS : : Lucid Lynx"

Post a Comment

Search