My C: Drive

Brings Innovation to Light

  • Welcome Message

    Hi guys, We decided to write this blog to bring about information about the new outbreak in gadgets and software. We don't promise you that, we would be the first to write on that subject, but if we do, that would be the best. Hope you all find this blog interesting.

 

picard-facepalm 

The FPS which is touted to be the definite answer to IW’s yester year debacle got leaked through torrents well before 3 days from the original released date,just like any other highly anticipated PC game.and it is NOT a good thing and you know why!!.after COD6 a lot is expected from the BF:BC2 and just because of this  it will be pirated to hell by users all around the world and thus giving EA and other publishers all the more reason to not release their games on the PC.those who are reading this post please don't pirate this game i mean DICE has been nice to us so its our turn to be nice to them so buy this game and have a great fun online but please for god sake don't give the publishers a reason to shun us.

Categories:

1 Response for the "Battlefield Bad Company 2 leaked and Available on torrents for PC"

  1. Brad says:

    While I completely understand the validity of the argument that pirating causes underdevelopment for the PC as a platform, it should be noted that developers making demos the rule rather than the exception. PCs as a platform, while having the potential to be better than their console siblings, are varied; this causes the user experience to vary, I hate buying a PC game only to find out that it runs like sh** on my computer. I pirate games, most of these games I'll play for about an hour before I decide I don't like it; the ones that I play and decide I like I will very often buy. Especially a game like Bad Company 2 where multiplayer is the highlight since multiplayer with pirated versions is typically limited to LAN and unreliable pirate servers.

Post a Comment

Search